We appreciate your interest in our website. The content of this page was created with great care. We cannot take any responsibility for accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the content. Our site contains links to third party websites and is integrated to external websites over which we have no control. Therefore, we can not assume any liability for these contents despite careful control. The respective provider or operator is always responsible for the contents of any Linked Site.
- 1. Basic principles of Pages24 in the processing of your personal data
Protecting your personal data during collection, processing and use during your visit and your use of our website is important to us. Your data will be protected in accordance with legal regulations. Below is information on what data is recorded during your visit using our website and how it is used. Pages24 is the protection of your personal data in accordance with the following principles:
- Pages24 collects, processes and uses your personal information solely to enable you to use our site. By your use or register, you give your revocable consent.
- Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except that this must be due to legal or administrative order or under the contract, or for the provision of agreed services.
- Personal data that is collected as part of the site is available only to the extent necessary. If the user inputs the data, it is voluntary unless mandatory data is collected, which is essential for the use of the service.
- 2. Registration Information (applies to commercial users)
Pages24 collects and processes as part of the registration of commercial users certain personal information when registering information. Pages24 will not share this information with third parties unless due to legal or administrative order or under the contract. Furthermore, commercial users are prompted during the registration to fill out to their contact details in the boxes provided (mandatory and optional fields) and these must be fill out fully and properly. By registering, the commercial user declares his explicit consent to the processing of the information obtained under the contractual relationship and necessary for contract execution data, and to the transfer of data for commercial purposes, to the extent not contrary to mandatory legal provisions. This consent is revocable at any time.
- 3. Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
Insofar as you have a non-commercial users provided us with personal data, we use it only for your chosen purpose: to respond to your inquiries, to process concluded with commercial users contracts and for technical administration. If you have provided us as professional user, your personal data will only be passed to third parties or otherwise transferred only if it serves the purpose of the contract (for business users) needed or necessary for billing purposes or if you have agreed (for business users). You have the right to revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. Information and the commercial user on his profile or elsewhere set within the services materials are open to the public. As far or to carry out the services of Pages24 is required for regulatory compliance, data is stored. This data will be immediately deleted when you withdraw your consent to the storage or if their knowledge to fulfill the purpose for which the data is no longer necessary or if their storage for other legal reasons is inadmissible. With the termination and settlement of the contract, all personal data of the user will be deleted. The industrial user permits Pages24 revocable at any time to him by e-mail, fax, text or voice message via specific inquiries, as well as innovations and new listings of Pages24 or its affiliates inform.
- 4. Use of the Services by Google Analytics
- 5. Log Files
- For each page that site, access data in a log file, the server log is stored. The case stored data set contains the following data:
- Your IP address (by which your computer can be unambiguously identified),
- the remote host (name and IP address of the computer requesting the page),
- the time, status, the amount of data transferred and the website from which you came to the requested page (referrer),
- the product and version information of the browser (user agent).
Pages24 uses the log data (logs) anonymously, ie without reference to your person for statistical analyzes. Pages24 can for example find out which days and at what times the offers of Pages24 site are particularly popular and how much data volume is created on the Pages24 site. In addition Pages24 can see through the log files possible errors, use eg faulty links or software failure, and the log files in order to further develop the Pages24 site. Pages24 linked to the data stored in the server log page views and uses not with individuals.
- 6. Verification of IP addresses
- Pages24 reserves the log files to check via the last known IP address of such users, which is suspected due to certain facts that this illegal or in breach of contract Pages24 the site and / or the services Pages24 use. This is to protect both the user and the security of user and member data, security Pages24 the site and the Pages24 services.
- 7. Social Plugins
Our website uses social plugins ("plugins") of the social network facebook.com, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo or marked with the word "Facebook Social Plugin". Our service is also available via a Facebook application. When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is from Facebook directly to your browser which embeds the latter into the website. We therefore have no effect on the amount of data that rises Facebook using this plugin and inform you according to Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=17512 ). This also applies if you are using the Pages24 application directly from Facebook. By integrating the plugin Facebook receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign to visit your Facebook account. When you interact with the plugins, for example, press Like button or to comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored there. If you are not a member of Facebook, there is possibility that Facebook gets your IP address in experience and stores. The purpose and scope of the data collection and further processing and use of data by Facebook, and your rights in this respect and settings options for protecting your privacy Please refer to the privacy policies of Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php . If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to collect about you through our website and linked to your data stored on Facebook member data, you must log out before you visit our website on Facebook.
Use of the Google plus button:
This website uses the “Google plus” button of the Google plus social network operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States (“Google”). The button can be identified by the “+1” symbol on a grey background.
When you retrieve areas of this website containing the “Google plus” button, your browser sets up a direct connection to the Google servers. In the process, Google exchanges contents with your browser and this might also include your IP address.
Use of Twitter plugins:
If you do not wish Twitter to allocate your visit of our website to your Twitter user account, please log off from your Twitter user account
- 9. Availability of data protection provisions
- 10. Security Notice
- We strive to protect your personal data by taking all technical and organizational possibilities so that they are not accessible to third parties. When communicating by e-mail the complete data security can not be guaranteed, so we recommend you the mail for confidential information. Please keep in mind that you whenever you disclose online known voluntarily disclose personal information (for example, by E-mail), such information may be collected and used by others. So you might receive unwanted messages when you send in areas with public access personal information online. Always act carefully and responsibly online and pay attention to the confidentiality of your password and / or other personal information.
- 11. Your Rights / Information / Your contact
- Wir sind bemüht, Ihre personenbezogenen Daten durch Ergreifung aller technischen und organisatorischen Möglichkeiten so zu speichern, dass sie für Dritte nicht zugänglich sind. Bei der Kommunikation per E-Mail kann die vollständige Datensicherheit von uns nicht gewährleistet werden, so dass wir Ihnen bei vertraulichen Informationen den Postweg empfehlen.
You have a right to free information about your stored data, and the right to rectify, block or delete such data. You can do this at any time to send a message by email to email@example.com.
Even with all other questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal information, the disclosure, correction, blocking and deletion of data and revocation of consent, please contact please firstname.lastname@example.org.